According to the federation’s chairman, it could take months for the accounts to begin to recover, hoping that markets will move more toward US monetary policy.
- In a parliamentary hearing yesterday, The federation’s chairman, Jerome Paul, said it could take several months for the FOMC to decide on the accounts. This is in line with federal monetary policy, and markets have responded by selling US dollars and buying stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies.. Feelings are more “at risk” now, but key US inflation data is about to change that.
- Almost all stock markets in the world increased significantly yesterday.Including major Chinese and Japanese market indexes.
- Bitcoin seems to be supported by $ 40k and Ethereum by $ 3k. This is especially true for these two crypto currencies and the crypto market bullying in general..
- In the Fox market, the Canadian and Australian dollars are strong, while the Swiss franc, the US dollar, and the Japanese yen are weak.. The weakness of the green back continues to be strong but it should be supported that today’s US CPI release has not exceeded expectations, although this could boost commodity prices such as the Canadian and Australian dollars.
- Daily cholera cases rise to new world record, with more than 2.8 million new cases reported About a quarter of these cases are in the United States. The World Health Organization estimates that 50% of Europeans will be infected in the coming weeks.
- The data show that the widespread prevalence of oxycodone coronavirus, although it is more contagious, has fewer side effects than the previous coronavirus strains, which reduced the risk of hospitalization by 70%. This can be good news for both health and the economy. Pfizer announced plans to launch an osmotic-based vaccine in March.
- It is estimated that 59.2% of the world’s population has been vaccinated against cholera.
- Worldwide, more than 314.2 million new cases of cholera have been reported, with an average death toll of 1.76 percent.
- The number of new coronavirus infections in Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, and Colombia seems to be growing rapidly. Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Mexico, Monaco, Monaco , Netherlands, Northern Macedonia, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Emirates, Uruguay and the United States.